RPC has been involved in the redevelopment of the Farmers building in downtown Tauranga. We completed an initial site survey including a detailed survey of the buried services in the area.The development includes two stories of stores and a further nine stories of apartments above. RPC has been completing precise monitoring surveys of positions around the site, and deflection monitoring of the foundations as excavations are undertaken.
We set out grid-lines for the 1600+ piles and we also completed the as-built survey work on the hold-down bolts.
Since production started to August 2019:
• 58,000 m3 of muck have been removed from site.
• 20,000 m3 of concrete has been pumped into the ground
• 44,000 l/m of piles have been installed.
• On average 50 trucks attend site daily.
• The completed project will host:
o Various Food and Beverage outlets