Large scale residential development comprising 520 freehold residential lots and one large gated community incorporating 53 units. The development was completed in 11 separate stages over 11 years.
RPC were involved in this project from the outset with overall concept design, through to the final signoff for the last section.
RPC were contracted for each stage to:
- Organised archaeological surveys
- Obtain archaeological approval from Historic Places Trust
- Liaise with affected groups including neighbors and local Iwi
- Obtain subdivision and land-use resource consents for each stage
- Carry out complete engineering design including road design stormwater and sewer drainage, water and other services.
- Liaise with Iwi for earthworks monitoring
- Undertake construction supervision for all works.
- Carry out all set out work required by contractor.
- Complete Land Transfer survey for new certificates of title