RPC were engaged by Higgins Group to assist with the construction of a 450m long carpark around the outside of a Temple and sports field.
RPC’s roles in this were:
- The initial mark out of bunds, fences and level datum’s for the large scale earthworks.
- Setting out the new kerb line with offsets and detailing the amount of cut/fill required at each point.
- Marking out the position of new drainage and stormwater management devices for the drain layers.
- Liaising with the contractors and engineers.
- Monitoring the construction to ensure that it is done to the correct standard.
- As -Built surveys of the new drainage and kerb line to certify it is all in general accordance with the design.